* The Authorization letter or “visa support letter” must be issued by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic; and received by the traveler before applying for visa at the Embassy. To obtain this letter your host (individual or organization) must contact the Consular Department of the MFA in advance. If you do not have host/inviting party in Kyrgyzstan, you can get this service through travel agencies in Kyrgyzstan.

We strongly advise that you do not confirm your travel arrangements until you receive “visa support letter” for your visa application.