3350 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri 9 am – 12 pm
Thurs 2 – 5 pm
Until further notice, travel to Ukraine is not recommended due to safety reasons.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 antigen rapid or PCR test issued at most 72 hours before arrival or a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing the they are fully vaccinated.
- Passport must have at least twelve (12) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, and some other countries for a stay up to 90 days. Must have a valid passport. For eligibility, visit the Ukraine Embassy.
- The application MUST be filled online.
- E-visa can be obtained before departure, passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation to travel.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Certified copy of the host ID||✔|
|Bank statement (last two (2) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized copy of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Tourist agency travel confirmation (Tourist visa)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
*Business: Original letter of invitation from a legal person registered in Ukraine. The letter must be on the official letterhead and contain an assigned indication number by the Unified State Registry of legal entities in Ukraine.
*Private: Original notarized letter of invitation from Ukrainian citizen. The letter must contain the applicant’s name as in passport, date & place of birth, nationality, passport details, purpose, and duration of visit to Ukraine.
*Religious: Original letter of invitation from Ukrainian church approved by the State Authority in Ukraine, indicating that the church is registered as a religious organization in Ukraine and attach the confirm registration document.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
|5 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022