1605 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9 – 11 am
Pick up: Mon to Fri 3 – 4 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. Travelers must also complete the The Travel Health Questionnaire form (provided on this page) and present it upon arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least three (3) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED when traveling as a tourist for nationals of Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Netherland, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- Non-US Citizens traveling to Namibia via South Africa need to have a Transit Visa for South Africa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of passport's vital page or ID of person signing the invitation letter.|
Include a copy of the legal status of the host if host is not a citizen of the country.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist (Rush)||100.00||Single||3 months|
|Business/Tourist (Rush)||150.00||Multiple||3 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 30, 2021