2137 Wyoming Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20008
|Phone:||(202) 265-2800 ext 153||Website|
FLIGHTS TO ALGERIA ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, EXCEPT FLIGHTS ARRIVING FROM FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, RUSSIA, SPAIN, TUNISIA, AND TURKEY
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Flights to Algeria are suspended until further notice. Travelers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 36 hours before arrival. The result must be in Arabic, English or French. This does not apply to travelers younger than 12 years.
- A passport with an Israeli visa stamp will not be permitted to enter Algeria.
- The applicant identified as a religious visitor and/or a missionary may face considerable delay with the visa issuance.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Libya, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Seychelles, and Tunisia for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Complete online application (2 copies)|
Both forms required the applicant's original signatures.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔||✔|
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
*For Tourist Visa, the Invitation Letter from your host must be signed and legalized at a local City Hall in Algeria.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 8 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Business/Tourist US Nationals||160.00|
|Non-US - ask Visa Office||0.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 22, 2021