2137 Wyoming Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20008
|Phone:||(202) 265-2800 ext 153||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or present negative Covid-19 test result issued at least 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The result must be in Arabic, English or French. This does not apply to travelers younger than 12 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- A passport with an Israeli visa stamp will not be permitted to enter Algeria.
- The applicant identified as a religious visitor and/or a missionary may face considerable delay with the visa issuance.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Libya, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Seychelles, and Tunisia for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- VALID VISA. Valid visa should be in the valid passport.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Complete online application (2 copies)|
Both forms required the applicant's original signatures.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
*For Tourist Visa, the Invitation Letter from your host must be signed and legalized at a local City Hall in Algeria.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 8 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Business/Tourist US Nationals||160.00|
|Non-US - ask Visa Office||0.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 12, 2022