- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers who have been in Brazil, India or South Africa in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter at this time. Travelers entering or transiting through Antigua and Barbuda must have a medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result based on a nasal or oral swab. The test must have been taken at most 7 days before departure from the first embarkation point. A complete Health Declaration form must be presented to the Port Health Authorities. The travelers are subject for medical screening and a Covid-19 test upon arrival and possible subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. This does not apply to travelers younger than 12 years.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, Malawi, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela, Zambia, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 180 days. Travelers must have a valid passport. Visa Exempt List.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for a maximum stay of 30 days for travelers who hold a valid of one of the following documents:
- USA Visa or Permanent Resident Card
- A Canadian Visa or Permanent Resident Card
- A UK Visa or Resident Card
- A Schengen Visa
- E-VISA. Most nationals can obtain an e-Visa before departure at Antigua and Barbuda eVisa website. E-visa is good for 90 days per entry and will ONLY be valid for 180 days after the issued date. The website offers a regular, rush and super rush service.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements
||NON-US ||e-Visa |
|Completed and signed application form||✔|
|Completed e-Visa application form||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Police clearance report||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of driver's license||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa
|Processing time||Service type
|15 business days||e-Visa|
|10 business days||Rush|
|5 business days||Regular|
|8 business days||Super Rush|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa
|e-Visa/Standard processing||135.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
|Visa on Arrival||100.00||Single||30 days|
|Transit||50.00||Double||Up to 6 months|
|Rush for e-visa (extra)||30.00|
|Super Rush for e-visa (extra)||65.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 28, 2021