1811 Q Street NW
Consular hours: Drop off: Mon to Fri 8 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and must have two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, UK/British Overseas citizens, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay up to 90 days.
- TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Botswana, China (People’s Rep.), Dominican Rep., Ghana, Indonesia , Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Philippines, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and some others for a maximum stay of 90 days. They MUST HAVE a printed confirmation of an approved Electronic Travel Authorization (Autorizacion de Viaje Electronica -AVE)
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
*Letter of Invitation: MUST be written in Spanish, on organization letterhead, signed by the assigned person who his/her signature is registered at the “Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros” (RENURE) of the “Dirección Nacional del Registro Nacional de Cultos.” The letter must be certified by an Argentine notary public and the “Colegio de Escribanos” and must include the Church registration information. (Only for Business/Religious visa).
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Religious||150.00||Multiple||1 Month to 12 Months|
|Business||200.00||Multiple||1 Month to 12 Months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022