2225 R Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). COVID-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least one (1) blank visa page.
- E-VISA can be obtained before departure at e-Visa service of Republic of Armenia. Must be paid with credit/debit Card and have a current email address.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 180 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation (Tourist visa)||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
*Download the Invitation letter Sample file for the requirements if the stay is longer than 120 days.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 to 5 business days||Regular|
|3 to 4 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order, Online Payment,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|E-Visa - Tourist/Business||6.00||Single||21 days|
|E-Visa - Tourist/Business||31.00||Multiple||120 days|
|Visitor / 60 days of stay||42.00||Multiple||6 months|
|Visitor / 120 days of stay||83.00||Multiple||1 year|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 13, 2022