2741 34th Street, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon, Wed, and Fri 10 am – 12 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated or a Covid-19 recovery certificate. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- ETA VISA is available for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA and some other countries. ETA is valid for up to 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for USA citizens traveling with Azerbaijan Airline (AZAL) on direct flight from New York to Baku for a single short entry to stay up to 30 days. Passport must have at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova (Rep.), Russian Fed., Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- E-VISA can be obtained before traveling at Republic of Azerbaijan Electronic Visa Portal
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
* Application MUST be completed online
* For Business Visa ONLY:
The invitation letter from the host should be sent through the Consular Department of the MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) in Azerbaijan. The MFA contact address: 4 Shikhali Gurbanov Str., Baku, AZ 1009. Telephone number: +99450 7600663. The MFA, then, will send confirmation to the Azerbaijan Embassy in Washington DC that they have received the invitation letter.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 business days||e-Visa|
|7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||20.00||Single||3 months/ 1 year|
|Visa on Arrival US Nationals||20.00||Single||30 days|
|Business/Tourist US Nationals||160.00||Multiple||Up to 1 year|
|Work Visa US Nationals||190.00||Multiple||Up to 1 year|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 13, 2022