3510 International Drive NW, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon to Fri 10 am – 1 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 3:30 – 5 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point or a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. Travelers entering or transiting through Bangladesh must complete a Health Declaration form at most 3 days before departure. Click here to access the form. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA APPLICATION. If an applicant has dual citizenship of the USA and another country, the applicant MUST apply with a US passport.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Barbados, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jamaica, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, St. Kitts and Nevis, Tanzania, Tonga and Zambia for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- STAY MORE THAN 30 DAYS/MULTIPLE ENTRY. Visitors who intend to stay more than 30 days or need a multiple entry visa should apply through the Bangladesh Embassy prior to the departure.
- The visa processing fee will depend on nationality.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of passport's vital page or ID of person signing the invitation letter.|
Include a copy of the legal status of the host if host is not a citizen of the country.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Copy of Covid-19 vaccinations (completed double doses)||✔||✔|
|Health certificate (Covid)|
Certificate issued by a certified physicians/clinic/pharmacy, ensuring that applicant is not affected by Covid.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist - (Australia & USA)||160.00||Single/Double/Multiple||30 days|
|Visa on arrival||50.00||Single||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022