2144 Wyoming Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
- IMMIGRATION FORM. Travelers must complete and submit an Immigration/Custom form 24 hours before departure at Barbados Online Immigration form .
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must be in English and must specify that it is based on nasopharyngeal and/or oropharyngeal swab. Also travelers could be subject to a Covid-19 PCR test and quarantine upon arrival. More details can be found at Barbados Travel Guidelines. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, British Overseas Citizens (passport issued by Montserrat), Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, and Trinidad & Tobago countries.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for a maximum stay of 6 months for nationals of Australia, Botswana, Canada, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, UK, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and some other countries.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, Nigeria, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Spain, Switzerland, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of China, Costa Rica for a stay up to 30 days; for nationals of Mexico, Peru and Venezuela for a stay up to 28 days. Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|*Cover letter from applicant||✔|
|Birth certificate; marriage certificate (where applicable)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
* Applicant’s cover letter must be addressed to ‘Chief Immigration Officer’ bearing a return address, phone number, fax number and email address outlining the purpose of visit, the proposed date of entry and the duration of the visit.
* Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified copy of the English translation.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Cashier's Check,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022