1619 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Covid-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before arrival. Test results issued in a language other than Belarusian , English or Russian, must be printed and accompanied by a printed certified translation. This does not apply to travelers younger than 6 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Mongolia, Russian Fed., Venezuela and few other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Australia, Canada, Chile, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Spain, UK, USA, and some other countries (arriving at and departing from Minsk Airport) for a maximum stay of 30 days. Travelers must have a valid passport. This does not apply to travelers arriving from the Russian Federation. Traveling as a tourist can stay for a maximum of 10 days.
- All passengers holding US passports and visas for Belarus, traveling through Moscow, must have Russian Transit Visa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Travel agency invitation letter (Tourist visa)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
* The Invitation letter must be from an agency, company or organization in the Republic of Belarus. Please click the link for Sample Letter.
Forms and Links
Application Form Sample Invitation Letter Belarus Visa Information
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 7 business days||Regular|
|1 to 2 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cashier's Check, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Short Term/Transit/Long term||70.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Short Term/Transit/Long term (Rush)||148.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022