2535 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
- Covid-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result, the test must have been taken at most 96 hours before arrival. Travelers without negative test result are subject to a Covid-19 test upon arrival at their own expense and subject to medical screening. Download the Belize Health Travel app to generate a QR Code which must be presented upon arrival. This does not apply to travelers younger than 5 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- VISA APPLICATION. To submit the application, appointment must be scheduled on the following link: Schedule an appointment
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Ghana, Jamaica, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, UK, Uruguay, Venezuela, and some other countries for staying between 30 to 90 days; for US nationals for a maximum stay of 180 days; for nationals with a US Permanent Resident or a multiple-entry visa issued by USA for maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of legal residency in the US (2 notarized copies)|
Visa Office will notarize
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|30 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Cashier's Check, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Same day service (extra fee)||25.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 20, 2022