1825 Connecticut Avenue NW, suite 200C
- Covid-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Traveler must have a negative Covid-19 RT PCR test taken at atleast 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. A completed “Declaracion Jurada del viajero para el sequimiento Covid-19” must be presented upon arrival.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed, Spain, and Switzerland for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of USA for a maximum stay of 30 days; other nationals for a maximum stay of 90 days. Travelers must have the following documents:
- A valid passport
- A printed itinerary
- A printed proof of sufficient funds
- An invitation letter issued by the Bolivian Immigration Authorities (DIGEMIG)
- A printed hotel reservation
- For more information or questions contact GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Police clearance report||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support|
The GC Visa office will provide
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Determined Object visa||85.00||Single||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022