2109 E Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival. A completed “Passenger Locator Form” must be presented upon arrival. This does not apply to travelers younger than 18 years and spouses of nationals of Bosnia and Herzegovina. For up to date information, please click this link
- APPLY IN PERSON. Application MUST be submitted in person – to schedule an appointment call 202-337-1500 ext. 232 or via e-mail at: [email protected]
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of the trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, German, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Singapore, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Russian Fed., and Ukraine for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Agency travel voucher||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
Letter of Invitation specifications:
- Letter of invitation from family or friend(s) must be certified by the Ministry of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina – Department for Foreign Citizens. (Tourist visa)
- Letter of invitation from a company/organization in Bosnia and Herzegovina must be certified by the Ministry of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina – Department for Foreign Citizens. (Business visa)
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist||70.00||Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022