1531-33 New Hampshire Avenue NW
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in English. Travelers could be subject to a Covid-19 test and quarantine upon arrival at their own expense and medical screening. This does not apply to travelers younger than 5 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and three (3) blank visa pages.
- Non-US Citizens traveling to Botswana transiting through South Africa MUST have a transit visa for South Africa.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Notarized copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Copy of previous visa (if applicable)||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Cover letter from applicant||✔|
|Certified copies of ordination certificate for religious leaders (Business Visa)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Malaria vaccination is advised (optional)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate (optional)|
If the applicant has been in a yellow fever endemic country, the applicant must bring a yellow fever certificate when traveling.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|20 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business||150.00||Multiple||6 months to 1 year|
|Tourist/Visitor||30.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022