1030 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point or a negative Covid-19 antigen or RT-PCR test taken at most 1 day before departure from the first embarkation point. For up to date information, click on this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Brazil in Washington DC has consular jurisdiction. It serves the following States: District of Columbia, North Carolina, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and all military bases, except Guam.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russian Fed., South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, UK, Uruguay and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Venezuela for maximum stay of 60 days; for nationals of Indonesia and Singapore for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Copy of driver's license||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Note: Certified copy of the birth certificate and the last 3 months bank statements are required for some countries including Nigeria.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 to 10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business Visa - Non US||80.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022