3520 International Court NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). ONLY travelers with an Entry Travel Pass letter issued by the government of Brunei Darussalam can enter and/or transit in Brunei. Travelers must have a printed and digital medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure. More detail information at www.pmo.gov.bn . For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Australia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia for a stay up to 30 days; and for nationals of China, Qatar, Taiwan for a stay up to 14 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022