2233 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Suite 408, Washington, DC 20007
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must take a PCR test upon arrival. Before departure, they must sign up and schedule an appointment online for their PCR test at COUSP site. Click this link to access the website. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and must have two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda for a maximum stay of 3 months. MUST have a valid passport.
- Apply for a multiple tourist visa, if transiting through DRC.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022