4530 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20011
Drop off: Mon to Fri 10 – 11 am
Pick up: Mon to Fri 2 – 3 pm
To drop an application, APPOINTMENT is required.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- VISA APPLICATION. There are two (2) ways to apply for visa:
- Application submission at the embassy requires appointment. Call (202) 726-7742 to schedule the appointment or request walk-in appointment by clicking this link
- Mail visa application by UPS, FedEx or USPS (priority mail w/ tracking number).
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, and Vietnam, for a maximum stay up to 30 days; for nationals of the Philippines up to 21 days; and for nationals of Brunei and Thailand for up to 14 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for most nationals of countries for a maximum stay of 30 days. Must have a valid passport and at least one (1) visa page and a photo.
- E-VISA is available for most nationals for a single entry for a maximum stay of 30 days. This service is provided by the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist (Rush)||70.00||Single||30 days|
|Tourist (Same day)||90.00||Single||30 days|
|Business (Rush)||75.00||Single||30 days|
|Business (Same day)||95.00||Single||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 1, 2022