2349 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: by appointment ONLY.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. For up to date information, click on this link
- VISA APPLICATION. All application are accepted only by Mail with return prepaid envelope.
- APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME. The visa application processing time is subject to the Embassy discretion. Please contact the GC Visa office at least a month prior to travel date.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Central Africa Rep., Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mali and Nigeria for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
* Passport photo must be without glasses.
* Invitation letter must be legalized by the Police in Cameroon.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 to 10 business days||Regular|
|48 hours||Express Service|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Regular Visa||181.82||Single/Multiple||6 months|
|Express Visa||272.73||Single/Multiple||6 months|
|Regular Visa||272.73||Multiple||1 year|
|Express Visa||363.64||Multiple||1 year|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: February 9, 2023