4201 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon to Thur 10 am – 12:45 pm
Pick up: Mon to Thur 2 – 3 pm
Friday: Drop off/Pick up 10 am-1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival or must have a negative Covid-19 test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. Travelers without this requirement upon arrival are subject to a Covid-19 RT-PCR test at their own expense. For the most up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Republic of Central Africa, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda Senegal and Togo for a maximum stay of 3 months. Must have a valid passport.
- TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA (TWOV) for passengers with a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country within 48 hours. They must have documents required for the next destination.
- VISA VALIDITY starts from the date of the entry.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 7 business days||Regular|
|2 to 3 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business / Tourist||250.00||Multiple||6 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022