2639 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Flights from Guyana, Haiti, Nicaragua, Suriname and Trinidad & Tobago are suspended. This does not apply to humanitarian flights. Travelers must have a printed negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. Travelers are subject to a Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival, medical screening and quarantine. A completed “Declaracion de Sanidad del Viajero” must be presented and a health tax fee of $30 or equivalent must be paid upon arrival.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- There are three (3) ways to obtain visa (Business/Tourist) for Cuba:
- The GC Visa Office can assist you in applying your visa at the Cuban Consulate in Washington DC.
- Obtain your visa at “Cuba Travel Services” (CTS) before your travel. Click the following website: Cuba Travel Services.
- You can purchase the Cuba Tourist Visa Card with your Travel Airlines (check with your airlines before purchasing your ticket) The following airlines have this service: American, Delta, Frontier, Jetblue, Southwest, and United.
- For Religious Visa (Preaching)
- The host needs to obtain the visa at the Cuban immigration office in Cuba and send a copy of the visa to the traveler before the departure date. Visa will be activated at the port of entry at the Cuban Immigration Office.
- TOURIST CARDS (tarjeta de turismo) for nationals of Canada for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days with possible extension.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Namibia; for nationals of Kenya and Russian Fed. and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Singapore for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA (TWOV) for passengers with confirmed onward ticket to a third country within 72 hours. They must have documents required for the next destination.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Fee may vary upon entity issuing the visa||0.00|
|Tourist/Visa Card||85.00||Single||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: January 24, 2022