800 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus PCR test results issued at most 72 hours before arrival and are subject to a medical screening and quarantine. Travelers must also present a travel clearance obtained before departure at Dominica Travel Declaration. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Portugal, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, UK, USA, Venezuela, Zambia and some other countries for a maximum stay up to 6 months; for nationals of Brazil a maximum stay up to 3 months.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for travelers with a visa issued by Canada, USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen member State for a maximum stay of 6 months.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for tourists and transit passengers for a maximum stay of 21 days. They must provide the following documents.
- Valid passport.
- Physical address in Dominica.
- Valid return ticket.
- Departure Tax.
- Nationals of Haiti and Dominican Rep. are required to pay a deposit of $400 upon arrival.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
* All copies should be notarized
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Tourist/Business (Bank Draft)||82.00|
|Departure tax US Nationals||17.00|
|Departure Tax Non-US Nationals||21.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 2, 2022