1715 22nd Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must complete an “Electronic Ticket” before departure at Dominican Republic E-ticket at least 72 hours before departure. This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival. Travelers are subject to a Covid-19 test and medical screening upon arrival. Details can be found in this link.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK and (British overseas Citizens), USA and some other countries traveling as a tourist. Travelers can enter the Dominican Republic with a Tourist Card and a valid passport.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Police clearance translated to Spanish||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business||125.00||Multiple||Up to 1 year|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 4, 2022