2827 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 antigen RT-PCR test taken 3 days before arrival or a Covid-19 vaccination certificate or a Covid-19 recovery certificate. A completed “Declaracion de salud del Viajero” must be presented upon arrival. Click on this link to access the form. Travelers are subject to medical screening. This does not apply to travelers younger than 2 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Ecuador in Washington DC has consular Jurisdiction. It can only process visa applications from the residents within the Embassy Jurisdiction.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for most nationals of countries. They can stay up to 90 days; for nationals of Peru, they can stay up to 180 days.
- VISA IS REQUIRED for nationals of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Senegal, Cuba, and Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea).
- E-VISA can be obtained before departure. Travelers must have an electronic or a printed e-visa confirmation
- All documents in foreign language must be translated to Spanish.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|One (1) “Certificado de Visación” fully completed and signed||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Application Fee||50.00||Two (2) years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 3, 2022