1400 16th Street NW, Suite 100, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Venezuela, Zimbabwe and some other countries.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., France, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Ukraine, Uruguay and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa exemption List
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals with a USA Permanent Resident card, or with a valid visa issued by Canada, USA, or a Schengen country member. Must have a valid passport.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 1, 2022