2020 16th Street, Washington, DC 20009
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 12 pm
Pick up: Mon to Thurs 2 – 5 pm / Fri 10 am – 2:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are were fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before departure. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Barbados, China, and USA; for nationals of Tunisia for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Notarized copy of passport vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|*Police clearance report||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Entry authorization letter issued by the E.G. Ministry of National Security||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
*A Police clearance must not be older than 3 months issued by a police department in the city where applicant currently resides stating that he/she has not been convicted of any major crimes.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 7 business days||Regular|
|1 to 3 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Expedite Service (extra)||50.00||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022