1707 L Street NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20036
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 5 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure. Travelers are subject to medical screening and self-quarantine for 14 days. This does not apply to travelers who are 2 years or younger. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, , Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 4 months.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Notarized copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of passport's vital page or ID of person signing the invitation letter.|
Include a copy of the legal status of the host if host is not a citizen of the country.
|Cover letter (Tourist Visa)|
Stating the purpose and duration of visit (Tourist Visa)
|Recent bank statement (Tourist Visa)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation (Tourist visa)||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 3, 2022