2034 20th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
Drop off: Monday & Tuesday 10 am – 1 pm
Pick up: Wednesday & Thursday 2 pm – 4 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. Travelers are subject to medical screening and self-quarantine for 14 days at their own expense. This does not apply to travelers younger than 6 years.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Mauritius; for nationals of South Africa for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- E-VISA can be obtained before departure. Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For clearance purposes, the Gabonese customs may require you to present the original copy of the visa application form upon arrival at the LEON MBA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Libreville, Gabon.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
*Business: Invitation letter from the host company or organization.
*Tourist: Invitation letter from a family member or friend.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|1 to 2 business days||Rush|
|3 to 4 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||160.00||Multiple||1 to 5 years|
|Tourist/Business (Rush Service)||220.00||Multiple||1 to 5 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 1, 2021