1701 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
Consular hours (by appointment ONLY):
Mon to Fri 10 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants must obtain an appointment and apply in person.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, Zambia and some other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months; for nationals of UK for a stay of 6 months, for nationals of Argentina for maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
* One Passport photo MUST be certified by a Justice of the Peace or a Notary Public.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 29, 2022