8124 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers, who have been in or transited through Brazil, South Africa or United Kingdom for the last 14 days, are not allowed to enter the country. All travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point also passengers are subject to a test upon arrival and quarantine for 10 days at their own expense. This does not apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants must apply in person, please contact the GC visa office for more information.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for any nationals holding a US Permanent Resident card and a valid visa issued by Canada, the USA or a Schengen country member for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa Exempt List
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||50.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 26, 2021