2490 Tracy Place NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and some other countries for a maximum stay of 6 months; for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Peru (traveling as tourist), Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for Dominican Rep., Indonesia, Korea Rep., and South Africa for a maximum stay of 30 days. Visa exempt list
- VISA ON ARRIVAL. Passengers traveling as tourist can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 30 days. Must have a letter of invitation, contact information of sponsor/host or hotel, and 2 passport photos.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Evidence of finances to cover expenses for 30 days to be provided on arrival||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|1 to 3 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 1, 2022