2311 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative COVID-19 antigen or RT-PCR test result the test must be taken at most 72 hours before departure from the the first embarkation point also have a completed “Health Declaration Form” to be presented at the immigration upon arrival and passengers are subject to medical screening.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Haiti in Washington DC can only accepts application from the following USA states; Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, North & South Carolina, Virginia and Washington DC.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Korea (Rep.), Malawi, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Russia Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Rep. and Panama with a normal passport and permanent residency or visa from Canada, USA or a Schengen member state.
- Most nationals of any countries can get a visa at the port of entry (Port-au-Prince airport)
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
* It is recommended to bring Malaria pills, since risk exist in all areas year round.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type||Citizenship|
|1 month||Regular||Non-US Nationals|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Immigration or Residence Visa||100.00||Multiple|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 26, 2021