1014 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 8 am – 3 pm.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). A completed “Immigration pre-check must be presented upon arrival. The form can be submitted online before departure at the Honduras immigration portal. Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. Tests accepted are: Antibody rapid test, Antigen test and RT-PCR test.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION. Appointment is needed to submit application in person.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russian Fed., South Africa, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals Dominican Rep. for a maximum stay of 60 days; for nationals of Peru for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for any nationals with a permanent resident issue by the USA for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of legal residency in the US (original & copy)||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 26, 2021