2536 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a printed negative Coronavirus RT-PCR test taken at the most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Before departure, the travelers must upload the test result and complete the self-declaration form (please select “Air Suvidha” on the right at New Delhi Airport website. Review the guidelines for international travel in this link
- E-TOURIST VISA is available for most nationals and must be obtained before departure.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- For more information and questions, please contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 5 business days||Regular|
|Depends on visa type and nationality||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist e-Visa (During July to March)||27.49||Double||30 days|
|Tourist e-Visa||42.49||Multiple||1 year|
|Tourist e-visa||82.49||Multiple||5 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 26, 2022