2536 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a printed negative Coronavirus RT-PCR test result. The test must have been taken at the most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. They must upload the test result and complete the self-declaration form (please select “Air Suvidha” on the right top corner) at New Delhi Airport website before departure. Travelers arriving from Austria, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, China, Moldova, South Africa, and some other places are subject to a Covid-19 molecular test upon arrival at their own expense. Review the guidelines for international travel in this link
- E-TOURIST VISA is available for most nationals and must be obtained before departure.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- For more information and questions, please contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 5 business days||Regular|
|Depends on visa type and nationality||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist e-Visa (During July to March)||27.49||Double||30 days|
|Tourist e-Visa||42.49||Multiple||1 year|
|Tourist e-visa||82.49||Multiple||5 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022