2020 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
Until further notice! The Indonesian Embassy in Washington DC does not process regular visa. Please contact your host to assist you with the visa.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before their departure. This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years. A completed electronic awareness card (e-HAC) must be presented upon arrival. The card can be obtained before departure at PeduliLindungi website. For up to date information, please click this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Indonesian Embassy in Washington DC has consular jurisdiction.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA APPLICATIONS must be processed by the host. The below requirements should be sent to the host.
- VISA FEES will be paid through the host and is subject to the Indonesian rupiah exchange rate to the US dollar.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, India, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russian Fed., South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries traveling as tourists for maximum stay of 30 days. They must have a confirmed return/onward ticket.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Statement Letter - Health Protocols||✔||✔|
|Statement Letter - COVID 19||✔||✔|
Note: The letter of employment must verify or acknowledge that the applicant has never committed a crime.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 12, 2022