3514 International Drive NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon-Thurs 9:30 am – 1 pm & Fri 9:30 – 10:30 am
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, click on this link
- When you enter or exit Israel, DO NOT GET ANY ISRAEL STAMP IN YOUR PASSPORT. Ask for the stamp on a separate paper. Having a stamp from Israel will prevent you from obtaining a Visa or travel to certain Arab countries.
- APPLY IN PERSON. All applicants are required to appear in person to obtain a visa.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, France, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of three (3) months. Countries exemption list
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of legal residency in the US (original & copy)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022