1520 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- VISA APPLICATION. Consular services is offered by appointment only. To schedule, click on the following link: schedule an appointment
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Botswana, Canada, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, Zambia, and some other countries; for nationals of Brazil, Chile, Finland, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Russian Fed., Spain, Switzerland and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Argentina, Austria, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, Japan, Portugal, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for any national who hold US Permanent Resident card or with US Visa for a maximum stay of 60 days for tourism and for business purposes 30 days; for nationals of USA for a maximum stay of 6 months.
- Visa Fees might vary according to nationality.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
Application Form Jamaica Visa Fee
|Processing time||Service type||Citizenship|
|5 to 10 business days||Regular||Depending on nationality|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist Depending on nationality||0.00||1 month to 6 month|
|Consular Fee (Extra)||10.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 15, 2022