1401 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
Consular hours: Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri. 9 am – 12 pm
Closed on Wednesday.
- Flights to Kazakhstan are SUSPENDED except from Belarus, Egypt, Germany, Korea (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Russian Fed., Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, and Uzbekistan.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. They are subject to medical screening and quarantine. A completed questionnaire must be presented to immigration upon arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years if accompanied by a person with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION: The Kazakhstan Embassy in Washington DC can only process visas under its jurisdiction. Contact the GC Visa Office for more information.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- E-visa can be obtained before departure. Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Letter of request (Tourist Visa)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|HIV test certificate|
(Only for stay over 30 days)
- An invitation letter is not required for US/Non-US Citizens when applying for a short stay up to 30 days.
- The invitation letter with telex number is issued by the Migration Service Committee, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. You may apply for the invitation letter individually or via a third party (visa agencies or inviting party).
- Letter of visa request must be addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan. Please, indicate your name, the purpose of your trip, your contact in Kazakhstan, the dates of your planned trip, and places to be visited.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Online Payment,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist Non-US Nationals||90.00||Multiple||Staying more than 30 days|
|Tourist Non-US Nationals||60.00||Single|
|Business||200.00||Multiple||1 to 3 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 15, 2021