2560 28th Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 4 pm
Summer hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
|Phone:||(202) 939- 6300||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, click on this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. Embassy of Lebanon has consular jurisdiction. Before applying, please visit Embassy of Lebanon in USA for jurisdiction information.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip, at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- Passengers with a passport containing any Israel visa or stamp will be refused entry.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, Venezuela if traveling as tourist via Beirut airport for a maximum stay of 30 days. Must have a valid passport and an address and telephone number in Lebanon. Eligibility for Visa on Arrival
- NO VISA REQUIRED for US nationals with a US passport that is valid for more than six months if the duration of their visit is less than one month.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of passport's vital page or ID of person signing the invitation letter.|
Include a copy of the legal status of the host if host is not a citizen of the country.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: January 31, 2023