2511 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) and its effects, applicants are advised to suspend all visa application plans until further notice.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
- E-Visa: The only way to apply for a visa for The Kingdom of Lesotho is electronically.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Austria, Botswana, Canada, Ghana, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK, USA, and Zimbabwe; for nationals of Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Singapore, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, Zambia, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 14 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 31, 2021