2200 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants are required to appear in person to apply for a visa. To schedule appointment, please call (202) 265-4171, Mon to Fri 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for the nationals of the Schengen countries; for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/cruise itinerary||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Short Stay / Business||80.00||3 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 28, 2022