2200 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative result of a COVID-19 LAMP, NAAT, PCR or TMA or/ rapid antigen test, issued at most 72/48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 Recovery Certificate or a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. For travelers who in the past 14 days have been in the United Kingdom and India are subject to COVID-19 LAMP, PCR, or TMA test upon arrival and passenger s could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants are required to appear in person to apply for a visa. To schedule appointment, please call (202) 265-4171, Mon to Fri 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for the nationals of the Schengen countries; for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/cruise itinerary||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Short Stay / Business||80.00||3 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 22, 2021