3516 International Court NW, Washington, DC 20008
Embassy Hours: 9 am to 4 PM – Mon to Fri
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Bolivia, Botswana, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Philippines, Russian Fed., Singapore, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- e-Visa is available for some countries. e-Visa Eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement (Business visa)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 28, 2022