2433 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and have at least one (1) visa blank page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Palau, Portugal, Spain, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Indonesia, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Cover letter (Tourist Visa)|
Stating the purpose and duration of visit (Tourist Visa)
|Police clearance report||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Visitors Visa (V-1)||100.00|
|Business Visa (B-1)||300.00|
|Required Departure Fee||20.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 23, 2021