2129 Leroy Place NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR taken at least 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point or present a COVID 19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated.For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, UK, USA, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and some other countries, arriving at Nouakchott (NKC) Airport.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|1 to 3 months||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 11, 2022