1709 N Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must complete the “Mauritius All-In-One Travel Form” before departure or upon arrival. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and some other countries.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Haiti, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 60 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Copy of proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cashier's Check, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: October 11, 2022