1250 23Rd Street NW, Suite 002, Washington, DC 20037
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, please click this link
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants are required to appear in person to apply for a visa. Click link to schedule an appointment.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Afghanistan, Botswana, China, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Philippines, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Malawi, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, Zambia, Zimbabwe and some other countries for a maximum stay of 180 days. Countries that require visa.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals who have Permanent Residency from Canada, USA, Japan, UK, Schengen countries and countries who are members of the Pacific Alliance. They are required to present the Residency Card along with their passports when entering Mexico.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela and some other counties for a maximum stay of 180 days. Countries that do NOT require visa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Business Depending on nationality||134.00||Single/Multiple|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022