2101 S St NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must complete an “Epidemiological Form” and must presented upon arrival. Travelers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival or have a proof of presence of COVID-19 antibodies issued at most 90 days. Travelers without a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point are subject to self-isolation for 14 days. The test result must be in English, French, Romanian, or Russian. This does not apply to passengers younger than 7 years.
- APPLY IN PERSON. An appointment is required to apply for a visa at the Moldova Consular office in Washington DC. Click link to schedule an appointment
- PROCESSING TIME – 10 business days from the date the application is submitted with all the necessary papers. Incomplete applications will be denied or will delay visa issuance.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cost Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries to enter Moldova as tourist or for business for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- E-visas can be obtained before departure. via: www.evisa.gov.md Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Tourist itinerary form||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
* The Invitation Letter should be issued by the Bureau for Migration and Asylum or, the resident’s permit or valid Visa issued by a member state of the European Union or of States Parties to the Schengen Agreement (except Transit Visa)
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist/Visit (Type C)||49.00||Single/Multiple||Short Stay|
|Religious and Humanitarian (Type D)||49.00||Multiple||Long stay|
|Transit (Type B)||49.00||Single||5 days|
|Airport Transit (Type A)||25.00||Transit|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 29, 2021