2833 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Mongolia. This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival but they are subject to a Covid-19 test upon arrival and self-isolation for 14 days.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Kazakhstan, Serbia, US and other few countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Canada, Germany, Japan, Russian Fed., Singapore and other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days; for nationals of Philippines for a maximum stay of 21 days. Non-visa regime list
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
* No letter of invitation is required for Tourist Visa
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||50.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||65.00||Double||Up to 90 days|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||105.00||Multiple||Up to 6 months|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||205.00||Multiple||6 months to 1 year|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 29, 2021