1610 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at least 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point or a COVID-19 vaccination certificate that shows they received one dose at least 14 days before arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Cuba, Ecuador, Peru and Russian Fed. and others for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Copy of proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022